Ivan Chavez Coaching
Train with me
Hi my name is Ivan Rio Chavez. I grew up in Santa Barbara California and I found my passion for fitness in High School. When I was a high school athlete, I mainly trained for wrestling and swimming. I have been a trainer for over 2 years and have had experience in other fitness industries. So far I have completed my degree in Kinesiology at SBCC.
I enjoy working with wide variety of population, from young athlete’s and older adults who want to keep up with their grandchildren and family. My main focus would be in Strength and Conditioning and Corrective Postural Training. I am bilingual (Spanish and English).
My training philosophy is to always educate yourself and make sure that you have tried everything to achieve goals. It is important because everyone has different shape and sizes, and some methods may work better than others for certain individuals. Although its another learning objective, it is worth every ounce of effort to better your health.
Why wait to get started! Join today or E-mail me for more information .
6 Week Home WorkoutAll Levels
- Includes x4 a week routine
- Notes to help you work with the program
- Applicable to anybody who needs a home workout
- x1 a week check up to see how you are doing (15min)
- Exercise videos included (youtube)
6 Week Push Pull Legs/CoreIntermediate to Advance
- Includes x6 a week routine (style of training I do)
- Notes to help you with the program
- Intended for intermediate to advance individuals only.
- x1 a week check up (20min) facetime or call for six weeks
- Access to emial me about the training. Allow 24 hours to have response.
Custom Workout PlanIn depth Personalized Program
- Personlized programs
- Indepth goals consultation
- Creating new habits for optimal outcome
- x2 a week facetime or call (25 min each)
- x4 x5 x6 workouts per week (Depending on goal)
- Includes notes to make weekly workouts seemless.
ONLINE NURTIONAL PROGRAM.